Howard Beale Activist Post
It seems that we are witnessing the death of our planet right before our very eyes. The extreme weather, Gulf oil disaster and use of deadly dispersants, to decades of agrichemical and synthetic medicines leeching into water ways, and general human pollution resulting in having to now map the North Atlantic Garbage Patch (not to be confused with the Great Pacific Garbage Patch) — has resulted in major breaches to our interdependent life system.
Here are a few recently-reported disturbing indicators that our life support system may be nearing critical condition:
- Hundreds-of-thousands of dead fish washing up on the Northeast shores of the U.S.
- Millions of fish and thousands of alligators, turtles, dolphins and other river wildlife died during a record cold snap in South America.
- Fifty whales dying in New Zealand.
- Bee colonies dying off in staggering numbers.
- Extreme weather severely damaging global food output at a time when the population is booming.
Do the controllers not see how it is all connected? Do they not care? Or was the circle of life meant to be broken? Either way, it is foolish to think humanity will not be intimately effected by these recent catastrophes, with more approaching. Incidentally, the elite Rockefeller Foundation predicts this will be the “Doom Decade.”
Many scientists, philosophers, and religious leaders have long predicted apocalyptic events in the near future, yet some of these figureheads surely knew the true nature of our profound interconnectedness. The world-famous physicist Stephen Hawking‘s recent declaration that humanity must “abandon earth or face extinction” is the modern equivalent to ancient prophecies.
So, it stands to reason that if they know a certain cause will have a certain effect — especially as it pertains to our environment — then predicting the cumulative effect becomes quite simple, even obvious.
Is it much of a stretch then to believe that Earth‘s demise could be engineered by those with the resources to do so? Or, perhaps, it is simply a natural Earth cycle trying to cleanse itself in an epic battle between Mother Nature and Humanity. There may be too many variables to blame a specific event or establishment for the festering disease that endangers our planet, but evidence is mounting that Humanity’s current course will ultimately destroy our life-giving habitat. In other words, if the vital links in the food chain are broken, as the oceans and the bees die off, then surely many human deaths will follow.
- who’s heard of the great pacific garbage patch? (savingthewaves.wordpress.com)
- Take 3 for the Sea (sustaindomain.com)
- ‘Don’t Care Was Made to Care’! ~ the Great Pacific Garbage Patch! This Is Just Disgusting Human Practices ~ I Despair for This Planet! (ravens-tree.com)
- ‘Don’t Care Was Made to Care’! ~ the Great Pacific Garbage Patch! This Is Just Disgusting Human Practices ~ I Despair for This Planet! (ufohunterorguk.com)
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch (greenschoolsalliance.wordpress.com)
- The Great Pacific Garbage Patch revealed in a new documentary (smallchangemn.wordpress.com)
- North Atlantic Garbage Patch in Atlantic Ocean (atlasobscura.com)