Please Take Action By Doing The Following And The Oceans Will Be One Step Closer To Being Healthy….
Please if you haven’t already sign and share these important petitions. All of these horrifying things need to be addressed.
Save the Desert Tortoise Conservation Center
Stop The Taiji Dolphin Hunt –
Stop The Illegal Killing Of Whales For “Scientific Research” –
End The Brutal Practice of Shark Finning –
“The oceans need a voice and that voice is ours. Together united as one we can save the worlds oceans and ultimately the human race itself.”
A pod of pilot whales has been netted off in the cove where they will remain until morning when most of the pod will likely be slaughtered for there meat. The whales will now spend the rest of the day and a whole night crammed into a small space while freaking out because they know that the end is near.
5:30 am. The boats are heading out. The weather is clear and warm. More info coming soon.
- Pilot Whale and Dolphin Slaughter in the Faroe Islands (earthfirstnews.wordpress.com)
- Rare whale dies after beaching on Antrim coast (irishtimes.com)
- The Cove Runs Red: First Slaughter of the Season #tweet4taiji (voicefortheblue.com)
- Zooniverse – Whale FM. (protectingtheoceans.wordpress.com)
- Dare to Explore: Whales with Jim Darling (potterybarnkids.com)
- The Cove Runs Red: First Slaughter of the Season #tweet4taiji (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Stop the slaughter of dolphins (poet4justicedotwordpressdotcom.wordpress.com)
- Save the Bluefin Tuna From Certain Extinction (sunsetdaily.wordpress.com)
- Meet Migaloo the Albino Humpback Whale (americanlivewire.com)
- Sea World San Diego (adicanada.wordpress.com)